Magical Diet for constipation, Get rid of constipation in a few days
Is it really that simple …
It turns out that such a common health problem, like constipation, is not always the disease that needs medical correction. In most cases, it is a manifestation of defects in lifestyle and nutrition or age-related changes in an aging organism. After all, a person can not constantly take any medication, especially if constipation is chronic with a long course. In such cases, only adequate nutrition can really help, which over time will have a positive effect on the work of the entire small and large intestine, as well as the rectum.
There are general and specific questions regarding diet therapy for constipation of different origin, which require a clear selection. The first is the appointment of a diet table according to the medical nomenclature. In this respect, all patients are shown in diet number 3.
In general terms, it can be described as follows:
- Sparing food, capable of good digestion;
- Stimulation of the motor activity of the intestine;
- Minimal flatulence and irritation of the mucous membrane of the intestinal wall;
- Sufficient fluid intake;
- The predominance of plant products containing a lot of fiber;
- Warm food with frequent fractional intake;
- The exception is coarse and dishes with spices.
Diet for constipation is necessary for the treatment of bowel disorders. You should carefully review your diet: the proper diet plays a huge role in the treatment of this disease. People suffering from constipation must necessarily know which foods help empty the intestines, and which, on the contrary, will impede this process. Below is a list of products that help empty the bowels, and a list of products that complicate this matter.
What to eat with constipation
- Bread and bakery products. Preference should be given not to the freshest products of this series, but at least with a 12-hour exposure. They are much better and faster digested and move through the intestines. As for flour, from which they are baked, it definitely should be coarse grades containing bran of wheat or wheat life. It is allowed to use galetny cookies, oatmeal, pastry of lean type.
- Meat and fish products. For lovers of such dishes, such a diet can be a serious test, as it limits the consumption of food of animal origin. It is allowed to accept easily digestible sorts of meat, namely chicken, turkey, rabbit. Regarding the method of their preparation, these can be boiled or stewed whole pieces of meat, or ground to mince and cooked in the form of steam cutlets, meatballs, various meat fillings as part of bakery products and vegetable salads. Fish is also allowed, especially its low-fat types of river and sea types. The cooking method is identical to meat products.
- Eggs, milk, and dairy products. A very positive effect on the state of digestion in terms of treating constipation. Their systematic use normalizes the intestinal microflora, thereby affecting the proper formation of fecal masses. These products include yogurt, kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, and cream cheese, sour cream. For whole or other types of milk, it can be consumed in moderation only for those who do not have lactose intolerance. Otherwise, it is possible to provoke the development of persistent diarrhea.
- Cereals, pasta, and liquid dishes. It is recommended that all patients with constipation eat soups, borscht, broths based on light varieties of poultry and rabbit meat. Well-proven vegetable soups, green and beetroot soup. The amount of pasta and rice should be limited or excluded from the daily diet. From their episodic use of great harm will not.
- What kind of fruit with constipation can you eat ? It is very important, despite the season, to consume fruits and vegetables, as they are enriched with fiber, which plays a basic role in the formation of fecal masses of normal consistency. Citrus fruits, plums, apricots, as well as dried fruits based on them (dried apricots, raisins, prunes) are recommended. Do not forget about vegetables in the form of salads with various vegetable oils. Vegetables can be very effective beets, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes in moderation.
- Apples for constipation occupy a special place, as the daily consumption of one or two apples on an empty stomach can often be quite an effective measure to eliminate constipation. If you still take into account the fact that this product is very common, then its use absolutely not causes any difficulties. You can also eat apples in baked form.
- Dates for constipation are also a very necessary product. Used mainly in dried form. Allowed as reception of whole dried fruit without stones, and various decoctions based on them. To do this, mix 4-5 dates with a glass of water and bring to a boil. Cooled broth to take on an empty stomach on 30-5o ml. You can also add to it a variety of vegetable or butter.
- When constipation, it is better to use kiwi raw, without a crust. It is quite effective as an independent use and in the form of various combinations in fruit salads with apples, citrus fruits, plums, apricots under yogurt sauce. Eating such a dish for breakfast will not only help in the fight against constipation but will also saturate the body with vitamins and energy resources.
- Juices and decoctions. Basically, they are prepared on the basis of the listed products. Their combination can be very diverse, depending on the tastes and preferences of a particular person. Recommended decoctions of wild rose, fresh beet juice on an empty stomach, the use of apricot, carrot, apple, tomato juice throughout the day. You can also prepare compotes based on them. Of the other products, which are also shown to be taken in the morning, honey (1 tbsp) belongs, which is washed down with a glass of cold water.
What cannot eat with constipation?
It is important to remember that non-observance of this item of diet table No. 3 not only aggravates habitual constipation but also completely eliminates the positive aspects that are achieved through proper nutrition or medication. Therefore, it is strict to carry out. The list of such products include:
- Bread and pastry from fancy pastry;
- Rich broths from fatty meats;
- Overuse of rice;
- Cool eggs, smoked dishes, canned food, and spices;
- Fat meat varieties: duck, goose, beef, and the same types of fish;
- Black strong tea and coffee, alcoholic drinks, jelly;
- Bilberry, quince, cornel;
- Cream dishes and chocolate;
- Onions and garlic ;
- Radish, radish, turnip ;
- Spicy dishes and seasonings;
- Bananas, pears, cranberries ;
But, if it happened that for some reason, these foods were consumed, then appropriate measures should be taken to neutralize their fixing effect. This can be achieved either by eating the appropriate food recommended for the treatment of constipation, or laxatives. It is impossible to let everything take its course, otherwise, long-term efforts to eliminate constipation, which have been achieved for many months, maybe in vain.
It is impossible to choose one diet for patients with constipation since everything depends largely on the nature of the underlying disease, which caused a violation of the speed of bowel movements. But there are some tips that will help everyone. For example, if people suffering from constipation do not have heart disease, edema, then you can drink from one and a half to two liters of fluid a day, this will speed up bowel emptying.
Be sure to comply with the diet: take food no less than 5 times a day and do not take long breaks between meals. The cooking technique does not really matter, but when cooking salad, for example, you do not need to shred carrots, radishes, and other vegetables much, use a larger grater or a larger cut.